Productivity is about the effective and efficient use of all resources. Resources include time, people, knowledge, information, finance, equipment, space, energy, materials.
Your life changes once you become productive. If you are productive, you can do more with less time. It means you can manage your time better and will have enough time to focus more on your hobbies and leisure activities.
There are only so many hours in the day, so making the most of your time is critical. There are two ways increase your output; either put in more hours or work smarter. I don’t know about you, but I prefer the latter.
It will harder at first. Be consistent on what you do.
Productivity starts at your home.
Being more productive at work isn’t rocket science, but it does require being more deliberate about how you manage your time. will walk you through 10 simple but effective strategies for increasing your productivity at work.
Here are few tips to be productive:
- Make a to do list
- Give reward for yourself for completing tasks
- Remove your time wasting activities
- Give yourself small breaks
- Learn something new regularly
- Make goal setting a habit
- Sleep earlier and rise earlier
- Do workouts
- Have a good breakfast
- Believe yourself
Above are few steps will keep you energetic, which in turn you will have a productive day and lifestyle. Here are some motivation quotes for you.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
- Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
- “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
- “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
- “If there are nine rabbits on the ground, if you want to catch one, just focus on one.” – Jack Ma
- “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin E. Mays
- “If you are interested in balancing work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
- “Both good and bad days should end with productivity. Your mood affairs should never influence your work.” – Greg Evans
- “When one has much to put into them, a day has a hundred pockets.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” -Tim Ferriss
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” – Peter Drucker
You can also refer this link for more information here.